University of Montana (B.A., with highest honors, 1971);York University (M.A., 1973); University of Arizona (J.D., 1980). Symposium Editor, Arizona Law Review, 1979-1980.
Walla Walla County Bar Association (president, 1999); Washington State Bar Association; Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association.
Recognized in Super Lawyers in Washington.
Walla Walla City Council, Walla Walla City Planning Commission, Walla Walla Public Library Board, Walla Walla Union Bulletin Citizen Advisory Committee;
Walla Walla Chamber of Commerce, Blue Mountain Audubon Society, Blue Mountain Land Trust, Walla Walla Chamber Music Festival, Northwest Interpretative Association, Northwest Fund for the Environment, Explorer Parents, Walla Walla Little Theater.
1. “Arizona Water Law: The Problem of Instream Appropriation for Environmental Use by Private Appropriators,” 21 Ariz. L. Rev. 1095 (1980)
2. “Professional Good Will in Dissolution Proceedings: The Personification of Property,” 17 Gonzaga L. Rev. 303 (1982)
3. “The Douglas Letters: ‘Eclectic Pot Pourri’ Reflects Scope of Douglas’s Life and Thought,” 11 Whitman 8 (1988)
4. “What In the Hall Is Good Will: Thoughts on Defining and Valuing Good Will After Marriage of Hall,” Trial News (Jan., 1991)
5. “The Naked Truth,” Washington Law & Politics (Feb-Mar 2004) (Winner, Fiction Contest)
- Insurance Defense Law
- General Civil Trial Practice
- Personal Injury Law
- Insurance Law
- Wrongful Death
- Negligence Claims